Founder and Head Coach
Passionate About Inspiring Others
NATASHA VAN DER MERWE is an endurance coach, long time professional triathlete and the Director of Team Programs for Bicycle World. Since 2009, Natasha has coached 100's of athletes both online and in person covering all aspects of the sport from training guidance and technique on the swim, bike, and run and ensuring all athletes are fueled for training and race day demands.
She recently was the Director at Austin Aquatics and Sports Academy, working with athletes of all levels to achieve the goals they set out for themselves.
She has helped athletes achieve their goals from completing their first triathlon to qualifying for their professional license, the Ironman World Championships in Kona, the 70.3 World Championships, and claiming spots on Team USA for the ITU World Championships.
* Professional Triathlete since 2010
* Ironman PR of 9:25
* 70.3 PR of 4:23
* Olympic distance PR of 2:07
* 3rd at Challenge Atlantic City
* Multiple Top 10 finishes at Ironman and 70.3 Events
* Multiple Wins of Local Austin triathlons such as the Cap Tex Tri and the Rookie Tri.
* Number 1 ranked triathlete in the SouthMidwest Region in her first year of triathlon.
* Helped multiple athletes achieve their pro license
* Coached and currently coaching multiple professional athletes
* Multiple athletes with Ironman & 70.3 Age Group and Overall wins
* Coached over 1000 athletes of varying abilities and backgrounds
* Multiple athletes with Ironman and 70.3 wins in their first season in the sport
* Coached and supported blind athlete towards the Paralympics in 2016
* Coached 100+ athletes who have qualified for World Championship races across multiple distances, including Ironman, 70.3 and Olympic.